Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What a Rigamarole

I am a tad fussed today.  I was told to make a follow up appointment with the opthamologist after my op but when I phoned, I was advised it should be with my optometrist.  told surgeon's office I had already paid for the follow up, she said e mail the Dr. as he is no longer with us and ask for a refund.  Did that and made an eye exam appointment for Thurs.  Got reply from the Dr. saying I needed to do the follow up with one who did op and he was sending them an e mail.  Got a call this morning asking if I could come to their office today.  No, I have to make too many arrangements and car isn't starting.  Made appointment for next week.  Asked if I should cancel opt. appointment.  She said 'hold for a moment'.  I now have an appointment tomorrow with the surgeon and have cancelled the one with the optometrist.  Good grief.
We had 6 visitors this morning.  The deer are getting closer to the house and nibbling on the branches of the small shrubs.
Don't forget to check yesterdays post for the free pattern.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment