Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What Animal Are You?

Another lovely day here in the back woods.  The sun is shining, the temperature is in the single digits Celsius-minus but still single.  My husband is starting to get more use of his left hand so I am gradually needing to do less.  I have bread rising, cookie dough in the fridge and a pot roast in the slow cooker and am now taking a break.
I am getting ready to start the next block of the Vintage Tiles applique.  I didn't have it ready for this morning so I was really fidgeting while watching the news.  I don't sit idle very well.
If you could pick an animal as a nickname, what would it be?  A lady on an on line group signs herself with a nickname and I asked her how she got it.  She said they had to chose something for another group and she decided this one best suited her.  This caused me to think about which animal I identify with.  Can't the be delicate, graceful deer or soaring, majestic eagle.  I think I most closely resemble a member of the cat family as I can be very private, not fond of crowds and tend to be restless.  My Chinese horoscope says I am a dog-loyal, friendly, outgoing and I do think I have those qualities as well.   Perhaps I am some sort of dog/cat hybrid.  I hope that isn't a hyena.  Dreadful animals.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment