Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Applique Finished.

The Country Bride Quilt

 
 
 
 
I have just finished appliquing this top.  Once I add the borders and hand quilt it, it will hang on a wall in our guest room.  I am now going to get back to the Vintage Tiles blocks of the month that I started last year.  I enjoy having an applique project to work on while watching/listening to television.
 
 
We are getting quite a bit of snow again. I had to go into the village this morning to deliver some eggs and pick up the mail and the visibility was quite bad.  I realized before going very far that I should have stayed home.  However, on I went and made it in one piece.  It was easier going back and now I am going to stay home.  I have a huge pot of chili simmering away in the slow cooker.  We are having a pot luck at church on Sunday so I made enough for that, to have for super tonight and put some in the freezer.
Have you checked out my new web page yet?  www.arkangelcreations.net  There are a number of free patterns and more are being added.  Your feedback is appreciated.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment