Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Visitors

Looking for the Buffet?




I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  Ours was peaceful.  We did our traditional things; watched The Christmas Carol, opened gifts, ate and relaxed.  It wasn't what we had originally planned but life is often that way.
 
These deer were on our driveway enjoying the sun and end of hunting season.  The little shrubs along the road were just the right height for an easy brunch nibble.
 
My printer broke yesterday.  I have been having problems with it and it finally didn't work at all so, as we were going into town anyway, I bought another one.  It cost less than an ink cartridge and has all the features I needed.  In other words, it works.
 
We still haven't completely recovered our heath but are considerable better. We both have a cough that seems to have taken up permanent residence and don't have all our strength back but we are thankful to be upright.
Blessings,


1 comment: