Friday, September 28, 2012

Thank You.

It is hard staying indoors when the weather and scenery outside is so lovely.  I am getting all my Saturday housework done today as we are having company tomorrow.  I have a soup cooking in the crockpot and am thinking about making a few little things to give out but probably won't have time.  I also have to get the label on a quilt that I am taking to my nephew's on Sunday.  He is taking it to England for his sister's wedding.  Of course, I could have done that label ages ago but I've left it to the last minute. 
I received an e mail from a friend who is a regular reader of my blog and it started me thinking about how many of my family and friends are faithful readers.  Knowing that they, as well as many other people around the world, take time from their schedule to see what I have to say is humbling.
As you know, I do write a lot about our home and quilting.  I do also try to get in some comments about how I am feeling about something or my reaction to a notable happening such as the Royal Wedding.  Sometimes I just ramble away and hope everyone will forgive the boring non-topic.  I also try not to be too repetative.  Right now I could write daily of the beauty of the trees in our area.  When you are surrounded by something, it is at the forefront of your mind.
Thank you for reading.  Thank you for your comments and thank you for the encouragement.  I will never meet the vast majority of you but you are important to me. 
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU for writing your blog!! I thoroughly enjoy reading it and do miss it on the days when you don't write! You live in a beautiful part of the world and I am glad that you share it with us! The only time I was ever in Ontario in the fall, for some reason the leaves did not turn - just fell off!!! I also appreciate your patterns and tips and hearing and seeing what you are working on - I wish I could say it motivates me to get my butt in my sewing room but alas, I have given in to my addiction of hand applique - Curse you Karen (JK) - and just can't seem to get it in to gear to do some sewing. Oh well, at least I am doing something!! Take care, thanks again and have a great weekend! Lori S.

    ReplyDelete