Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Spammers, Ugh.

My blog seems to have picked up a spammer.  I have taken steps to stop them but, if that doesn't work, I may have to change the way I accept comments.  I appreciate all of you who take time to respond to my articles but, unfortunately, there is always someone who creates problems.
yesterday, our quilt group put on a disply of our work at the local Legion where we meet.  We had a chance to visit with those who came for the show while explaining the work involved in making a quilt.
The Legion provided dessert and hot drinks which added to our good time.
It is raining today so I am baking.  The bread is sitting on the kitchen counter rising in the pan and we had a nice bowl of soup for lunch.  I made a pot of spicy black bean with potato soup-my recipe, and it turned out well.  This afternoon, I am going to do some work on my book and the wedding quilt.  the blocks are finally finished so I can now start putting the top together.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment