Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sawdust and Quilts

I feeling less tired today and am getting back to routine stuff-housework, shopping, quilting.  I have started another of the Vintage Tiles Revisted Blocks and it is coming along quickly.  I really enjoy the back basting method of applique.
I got my fair entries packed away.  Items that will be gifts went to their area, those to be sold seperated from the ones to be reentered next year.  We are allowed to enter the same item twice although I normally don't. 
I am going to start a list of things I want to do for next year as I am determined to get a red ribbon on one of my pieced or appliqued quilts.  I got a first for a quilt top but not for a completed one.
My dear husband is continuing to work on the addition.  He was out before I got up this morning and will soon be ready to put in the windows.  Of course, the house is full of saw dust but it is a small price to pay.  In any case, it sweeps up easily.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment