Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pumpkins and Plants

Autumn Splendor
I have just finished making four batches of pumpkin butter and one of pepper jelly and I am pooped.  I have chili sauce, strawberry jam, pickled beets and green tomato mincemeat yet to do but no rush for them.
I took Heidi for a walk in between all this and had a few moments toenjoy the sunshine and fall colours.  It is cool today which is why I was getting some canning done but the sun is nice and bright.
Later on this afternoon, my husband and I are going to pick up some more plants that my friend is giving t
Last night I all but finished my latest Vintage Tiles applique block so will take a photo to post tomorrow.  I don't seem to be getting any other quilting done lately.  I am completly hooked on hand applique.
I hope you are able to take a bit of time from your day to enjoy some of the lovely fall colours.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment