Friday, September 14, 2012

Beautiful Heidi

Heidi After Her Grooming
We have a young neighbour who is just opening a pet care business and Heidi is her model.  I think she did a lovely job although our little one wasn't her usual co-operative self for the camera.  Heidi has been nicely trimmed, tangles removed and nails clipped.  Diana didn't rush it through and let Heidi have some play time in between the sessions.  I am very pleased with the result.  If you live in our area, I would be glad to give you contact information.
We now have windows and doors on the addition and the weather wrap on the outside.  All this thanks to the help of our friends who came from Haliburton.  Carol and I had a nice visit while the men worked.  I have been friends with this couple for nearly 40 years and, when I was a single parent and raising my young son, they were my support and encouragement.
We received some bad news yesterday.  My father-in-laws health is failing.  You always know this day will arrive with your parents but it still isn't easy.  Both my parents are gone and, with my mother especially, I still have days when I forget that I can't call her.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment