Saturday, August 18, 2012

Free Tutorials

As regular followers know, I don't usually post on Saturday but just in case you are browsing the various blogs and come across this one, I want to pass on some news.  If you like Maple Leaf blocks, I have a easy and accurate method of doing the stem section.  I will be giving you a link to my tutorial on Tuesday.
I am busy today baking and doing laundry.  It is a lovely fall like day which is unusual for this time of year but I love it.
For those of you doing the Carol Doak bowls, I didn't not get the pattern and by the time I discovered it in my SPAM folder, I was too busy to start.  I have deleted the pattern so I am not contravening copyright laws.
Have a wonderful weekend,
blessings

1 comment:

  1. Came to see your bowls for the blog hop at Madame Samms but cannot find them. :(

    ReplyDelete