Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Free Bag pattern

I notice that a few more people have signed up as followers.  Welcome.  You might wish to check some of the previous blogs as they contain  free patterns.  I am, eventually, going to get them put into one area for easier access.
I also received an e mail from one of my dearest friends this morning.  Carol has been off line for a bit due to computer problems and, while I could always pick up the phone to call her, I prefer the anytime convenience of e mail. As my voice is still raspy from the operation-or whatever is causing it, it is a bit difficult for me to talk on the phone.  It seems to take more energy for some reason.
This photo, which I have shown before, is a free pattern that is on my web page (www.arkangelcreations.org).  You could make the bag pattern without the block if you wish and it is easy to resize.  Perhaps a small one for the grandchildren to use on an Easter egg hunt.
We are filtering our maple syrup this morning before putting it in jars.  It is a s-l-o-w process.  I don't think there is a quicker way to do it so we just have to wait.  That was the royal we as my husband is doing this step.  My job is the canning.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment