Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Thank You Gift

Our temperature dropped to minus twenty five today but the sun is shining and, as I have said so many time, everything is beautiful.
In honour of our fiftieth  'follower' I would like to offer you a thank you gift. (We have 51 today). Your support has made this blog more successful than I ever thought possible.
I am offering you a free pattern of your choice from my web page: www.arkangelcreations.org  The only two that cannot be selected are My Way and Tranquility.
Choose the pattern you want, send me an e mail to arkangelcreations@gmail.com giving the name of the pattern, this code; AA050 and, just to make it interesting, tell me how many chickens we currently have.
I will send you your pattern by e mail.
This offer ends on January 20th and is open to all readers of this blog.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment