Friday, January 27, 2012

Completed Chicken

All Done
I have finished my Funky Chicken block.  I put off adding the eye for a couple of days because I was worried about doing a piece that small.  Then I realized that I was being silly.  If I did it wrong, what would happen?  Would I be arrested by the quilt police?  Would someone come in and take my quilting supplies?  I decided to just get on with it and cut out the circle before sitting down to watch the morning news.  (I do all my applique while watching the 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. telecasts).  I am reasonably pleased with the result.  It is flat on one side but I did do it.  Now perhaps I won't continue to avoid other patterns that have small or intricate pieces.  I have a pattern that I bought some time ago and have been waiting until I get a bit of experience before tackling it. Maybe I will get that out and get started. Then again, maybe I should finish my other project first.
Have a great weekend.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment