Friday, October 21, 2011

Kitty in the Corner

Kitty in the Corner block
I have been working on a couple of quilts to add to my web site.  This is a block is from one, the other is a freebie pattern and makes a cushion cover or could be a quilt block.  I have the blahs this morning so I am sure a bit of creating will help.
We had a flock of blue jays near the house this morning.  Their bright blue added a nice touch of colour to an otherwise gray day.
Yesterday, there was one at the feeder making a lot of noise.  I am sure it was telling me it was time to get the seeds in there.  We don't put any out in the summer as there is lots of natural food for the birds.
We will have to do a bit of work on the main feeder as the deer did some damage to it last year.  It is a bit of a problem trying to get feeders high enough that the deer can't reach and still accessable to fill.  I think my husband is going to rig up some sort of pulley system.
It is time again for the craft fairs.  I am trying to decide if I am going to put a table in ours.  I usually make things that are not only saleable but good for gifts if they don't sell. I haven't come up with anything ear shaking this year.  Decisions, decisions.
Have a great weekend no matter what the weather or activity.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment