Friday, October 14, 2011

All Over the World

Blogger has a device that shows how many people are following your blog, what countries they live in and how often it is read.  I like to check it out once in a while for a little ego boost.  I have readers in most countries of the world and they seem to be pretty regular. 
If you are one of them, thank you for stopping by.  There are hundreds of blogs on the Internet as well as a myriad of other attractions.  To be able to capture the interest of as many people as I do is heart warming.  I would love to hear from you.  Drop me a comment telling me where you live and what you like about my blog.  It will help me make sure that I am staying on track.
Tomorrow is the last day to enter my Name the Quilt contest.  It is easy to enter, no cost involved and, if you are the winner, you will get your prize sent on line to download at your convenience.  There is a surprise prize that will be revealed later.
To enter, go to my web site: www.arkangelcreations.org and click on contests.  All the details are given on that page.
We are having another rainy day.  I like a good bit of rain in the fall as I think it gives the plants a good start come spring.  My theory anyway.  I hope you all have a great weekend.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment