Saturday, August 6, 2011

A bit of Humour

I don't usually write anything on the weekend but I came across this as I was sorting through my piles of paper and thought I would share it.

Recent generations don't remember
 the space shuttle explosion
a world without AIDS
a world without CD's
bottle caps that don't screw off
not having cable, internet, cell phones, blackberries...
a TV that didn't have a remote control
popcorn that wasn't popped in the microwave
swimming and not thinking about Jaws
when Michel Jackson wasn't white
when McDonald's didn't come in styrofoam containers.
They don't know
how to use a typewriter
who shot JR or who JR was
who Mork was or where he was from


These people were born in 1983.  Doesn't that make you feel old?
Cheer up.  We know all those things and much more.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment