Thursday, July 7, 2011

Patterns Galore

Yesterday was another one of those that got away from me.  I went to Huntsville (our nearest town) early in the morning to shop, met my friend for lunch and finally got home mid afternoon with a vehicle stuffed with groceries and plants.  I usually buy my shrubs and perennials this time of year as they are on sale.  I had been wanting to get a wegilia (I am sure that isn't spelt right) for the butterflies and hummingbirds and found one that was almost half price.
I also went to the fabric store, of course.  I needed thread and bought some fabric that I didn't need just because it was on sale.  Don't you hate doing that?  I will use it for backing but I could just as easily have just bought more thread. 
As I have mentioned before, I am in the midst of designing some patterns for Sisters Quilt Expo.  She is starting to get all her fabric in stock and would like to patterns to make up some kits.  I have an order for ten that need to be done and received by the end of next week. I have two done, almost finished a third and have ideas for another four.
I enjoy being able to work from home but would really like to have a day to myself when I can make better progress.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment