Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Web Page

Just a short message today.  I have a new page on my web.  I am starting to do tutorials and the first one is now ready to read.  I am going to be doing the majority of them as PDF so they will be easy to download and print.  Is there a subject that you would like me to cover or something with which you are having a problem? Let me know and I will try to put together a tutorial on that subject.  I don't have the answers or information to every problem but I will try to cover as many as possible.
Spent a day with my sister, her husband and grandchildren along with my husband at the cottage where they were staying.   It was nice to have some time to just sit and visit without running around everywhere.  Our neighbour looked in on the dog so we were able to stay for a while without worrying about rushing back.
Tomorrow, back to housework and trying to get another pattern designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment