Friday, June 24, 2011

The Blahs

I don't feel much like doing anything today.  Not that I haven't.  I went into the village this morning for my annual blood work, made two chicken casseroles and a baked dessert.  I also did the usual house stuff but I really don't feel energetic.  Could be the weather although the sun is shining at the moment.  However, it has been raining for the past few days and is supposed to for a couple more.
I think the problem is that I am waiting.  Waiting to hear from my son about some tests he has had and waiting for my sister to arrive from England-plane lands in a couple more minutes. I will see her on Wednessday and then again next weekend.  We will, I am sure, be talking quilting.
I probably should go take the dog for a walk before it rains again but I won't.  I guess there isn't anything that says I can't just putter.  So, that is what I am going to do. Putter, putter, until it is time to serve supper (hey, a rhyme) or until I get a spurt of inspiriation.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment