Friday, May 6, 2011

Trying Again

This is the third time I have tried to write this.  My computer keeps overheating and shutting down.  I forgot to clean the fluff off the side vents.  It really needs a good internal cleaning but I haven't figured out how to take the cover off this one.  I will have to wait until I see my son again and perhaps he can figure it out.
It has been a bit dreary weather wise today.  Our little family, dog, husband and I, went for a drive earlier and I took some pictures that I wanted to share.  I am going to try and upload one and see if everything stays put.


Just Paddling Around
 This goose was enjoying a swim in a quiet spot near a water fall.  It looks so peaceful there but just a few feet away the water was thrashing and swirling around.
Life is often like that, isn't it?  Everything seems to be in turmoil but, if we wait a while, often it all becomes calm.
I know that is easy to say.  I am not the most patient person and often react at the first hint of opposition or trouble.  I have really been trying to take a step back and give myself time to either put myself in the other persons place or remind myself that nothing will get solved if I start acting like Vesuvius.
I hope all of you who are mothers have a great day on Sunday.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment