Friday, May 13, 2011

Aliens

I have no idea what happened to the blog I posted yesterday.  It isn't in drafts or in previous posts.  I will have to see if I can find it and try to re publish. Perhaps aliens stole it.
We had some rain last night and early today and the bush has been transformed.  Yesterday, the trees were showing buds and today we have leaves.  As you can see by the photo, there are dozens of shades of green from the pale leaves to the deep evergreen.
The rain can be such a rejuvenating force but the same drops that bring the seeds to life can also cause devastation.  Like you, I am following the news of the floods in Manitoba.  How dreadful it is for those who are probably going to lose their homes and their livelihood so others can be spared the same fate.
We are going to feel the repercussions of this for some time to come.
Yesterday (just in case I can't locate the blog) I welcomed another member and mentioned about the contest I am running.  I have started getting some blocks but there is still lots of time. (Check out my web page-http://arkangelcreations.org for information)  However, you only have another day to take advantage of this weeks sale at Sister's Quilting Expo.  This week all patterns have been reduced including mine.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment