Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Too Much Thinking

It's time to take a break.  I have been working on a business plan for a woman who is starting a quilt shop.  Even with the help of templates and samples, it is a lot of mental work.  I am thankful that there is so much help on the Internet and all of it free.
It is important that this all be done correctly as it will be used to apply for financing.
The store already has an online shop at: www.sistersquiltexpo.com  if you would like to check it out.  They will be carrying my quilt patterns so that is exciting.  That may give me the impetus to get them written properly. The web store will be a big help toward the success of the 'real' shop.
We are having a cold and sunny day which is a nice break from the almost constant snowfalls.  The accumulation of fluffy stuff doesn't amount to much; just enough for the road to need plowing almost every day.
My husband went shopping today and, when he returned, he kept something carefully hidden as he went to his cupboard.  Valentine's Day must be approaching!
There seems to be a lot of turmoil in the world at the moment.  I am glad for the peace of my little backwoods home.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment