Thursday, September 23, 2010

Philosophy

Heidi is back to normal.  The pain killers the vet prescribed are allowing her to eat so she is back to her walking stomach, bouncy self. 
This photo was part of an e mail of 12 commandments sent by a friend.  The pictures, as you can see, are rockwellian, and the words are good reminders to be grateful for what we have.
I am sure that people have always dreamt of bigger and better but, I believe, that television and lottery ads have pushed that desire to a new high.
I am going to set myself a goal of starting each day being thankful for at least one thing.
Today, it is Heidi's returned health and, if I am permitted a second, it would be the wonderful autumn colours.
Blessings

1 comment:

  1. And blessings back to you Anna. I am jealous of your "being north", in that the colours are out and where I live, they are mostly just yellow. My folks are doing a colour tour as we speak. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete