Friday, June 25, 2010

Hot and Humid

I had planned on making bread today but it is going to be too warm.  This is something I usually do earlier in the week and, hopefully, on a cooler day but this has been one of those difficult weeks again.  I haven't been able to sleep properly without taking something and, as I hate taking things, I have been in a daze much of the week.
Yesterday, I was tring to get the last of the blocks sewn together for what I have come to think of as the 'blue' quilt.  I concentrated on making sure each block was in the right order before sewing.  Even after double checking the diagram and previous blocks, I still managed to get it wrong.  I finally gave up.  I only have two rows to do and they will only take a few moments-if I get it right.
I wanted to get the top done so I could take it with me tomorrow and show to my sister.  We all like to do show and tell, don't we.  Even if the showees aren't remotely interested in quilting!
I promised I would let you know about the special project that I would post in honour of reaching 25 (now 26) followers.  I am going to go with the Christmas wallhanging that I mentioned earlier in the week.  My mind hasn't been working well enough to think of anything else and this is quite pretty and unique so I think you will like it.
I am going to do my best to post it on Tuesday.  It may be just the supplies needed but I will get as much done as I can before then.
Until then,  have a wonderful and safe weekend.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment