Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just Two More Sleeps

I finished the last of my gift making yesterday evening.  Other than the news, I only watch TV on 3 weeknights, Mon. Wed. and Fri. and that is when I get all my hand sewing done.
I saw an interesting sight this morning.  Roger was chopping wood and there was a deer nearby, 10 to 12 feet away, just munching on some scraps we had put out.  I could see that she was watching him but didn't seem to be to concerned.  At one point she started walking closer and was within reaching distance when she seemed to realize what she was doing, turned tail and bounced into the bush.  Quite the sight.
Our little dog loves to sit on my sewing table and look out the window at the animals.  She is in the way when I am sewing but I don't have the heart to move her unless I am working on something large.
I am going to try and put some of our house and property construction photos on a DVD for my father-in-law to watch on his television.  He is somewhat housebound and hasn't been here so I thought he might like a virtual trip.  I haven't done this before but my younger brother has sent sprecific instructions so I should be alright.  I will let you know how it turns out.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment