Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mid Week

I am running out of title ideas.  Maybe I will just start using the date.
Yesterday was a special day.  Some women who I have known for many years came over for lunch and a visit.  There is something unique about being around people who you have known for a long time.  You, of course, share a lot of memories but it goes much deeper than that. Old friends are those who have seen you at your best and worst.  They have seen your failures and triumphs. They have cried with you and laughed with you, sometimes all at the same time. You can accept their help and their advice because you know it is extended with love.  Neither time nor distance weakeness a true friendship.
I have and am blessed to have so many wonderful women be a part of my life.  Without them, I am sure I would not be the person I now am.
I hope you all can say the same.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment